At Capitol, we believe effective waste management does not employ a one-size-fits-all but should make both environmental and business sense. Whether you have a one-time need, a large-scale project or multiple sites to manage, we’ll give you the best possible solution that is compliant with your requirements.
How do we do it?
Environexus is our business methodology that blends the Environmental IQ of our people with a nationwide network of trusted partners. We absorb the administrative burden and streamline the work flow, adapting to our client’s needs instead of having them adapt to ours.
- Unknown Waste Identification (HAZCAT)
- Sampling and Analysis
- Profiling and Characterization
- Scheduling, Site Coordination and Project Management
- Manifest and Shipping Documents
- Beneficial Reuse and Recovery
- Certified Clean Fill and Aggregate
- Drum and Program Management
- Material Tracking, Reporting and Accounting
- Excavated Soils
- RCRA Hazardous Wastes
- TSCA Regulated Material
- California Hazardous Waste
- Non Hazardous Water, Liquids, Solids and Sludges
- Concrete and Asphalt
- Demolition Debris
- Friable and Non-Friable ACM
- Steel and Non-Ferrous Metals
- Cylinders and Explosives
- Radioactive Waste